Thursday, December 29, 2005

REFLECTIONS OF '05

Here I am again, doing what I do best, reflecting. This time I am reflecting on 2005. What a year… I look back and think, damn, I’ve been through a lot and only a select few of you know what I have gone through. I want to thank all of you for your support and at times comfort. It has made me stronger. In addition, more self-realization, I have a strong resolve, a powerful positive attitude, and a ton of self-control and restraint. At least that is what I am told. For one thing, a good sense of humor is needed to get through anything.

That, which doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger.

On that note, my NEW YEARS resolution for ’06… I will continue to stay strong. I will have a high tolerance for people with positive attitudes and a low tolerance for negative people. I will not waste my time with pettiness, there is just something that you just have to say f__k it and move on. I have too many GOALS in life to attain and refuse to look back on petty situations that shouldn’t have happened in the first place. Look for RCW MediaWorks/ Cactus Pix to advance further as the year moves on.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger