Sunday, December 18, 2005

CUPIC FEATURE UPDATE

Okay, The CUPIC Feature Project is moving along fine. We have a ton of support, and a myriad of ideas. I look back on it and think that I should have gone ahead with the project back in ’04… Hindsight is 20/20 and I don’t own a time traveling Delorean to go back and start this project two years ago. The project in this current form is the most effective approach to the story. It took a routine plane ride and the boredom of watching endless clouds through a cramped cabin window to jar it loose.

I am thankful for the support that I am getting, a great deal of good ideas are helping shape this venture. We are having fun compiling the information that we need for some of the sequences. I’m watching this project unfold in a positive way. The ideas are flowing and we’ll see what develops.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger