Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Thoughts!!!



I usually don’t follow the latest trends, but the idea of a blog appeals to me. I always look for an excuse to jot down my thoughts, queries and ideas. Well as for a blog, I am starting one, right here and right now.
Recently, I notice that I am doing a lot of reflecting on the past projects, including those from the late eighties and early nineties, and I think of how much that I/ we have learned in all that time. I reflect on how fulfilling it is to take something that was a mere thought, or daydream and making it become a reality on the big and small screen. I also think about the hiatus that we took in 2005, and how it reminded me of the one we took in 2001. After the first hiatus, we completed the largest number of projects to date, 14 between 2002 and 2005.
In 2005 both Mike and myself were representing RCW MediaWorks Services side, taking on project after project for our respective extracurricular venues. The separation of the Cactus Pix and the RCW websites, and a company demo were other company accomplishments. Actually, we were busier in 2005 than any other year previous.
In 2006, we do have quite a few projects on the horizon. The next CUPIC feature film is in the works, and getting a ton of support. We also have a few shorts in the works as well. We have not abandoned “NO MAN’S LAND!” We will work on that project as well.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger